Thursday, January 7, 2010

two-fer




Since I didn't post yesterday's post on time I 'm going to talk about today's lunch as well. Today for lunch I had chinese dumplings and cappucino. The dumplings were homemade by my parents and filled with a pork/veggies mixture. All I had to do was boil them for about 12 minutes. The dumplings were warm, perfectly seasoned and just delicious.

It started to snow here in the ATL this afternoon and that made me want to make something hearty for dinner. I had purchase frozen mini cheese ravioli a couple of months back and I thought it would be great with vodka sauce. So I decided to make a pasta bake with the ravioli. I browned ground turkey and onion ,added a little bit of my own seasoning ,mixed it with the vodka sauce pour it over cooked ravioli topped the whole thing with parmesan cheese, baked for 30 minutes covered and 30 minutes uncovered. Heated up the left over steamed broccoli and dinner is served.


No comments:

Post a Comment